Estadísticas

martes, 28 de enero de 2014

Candidatos

Elyar Fox "Do It All Over Again"
Bruno Mars "Young Girls"
Lily Allen "Air Balloon"
Disclosure ft. Mary J. Blige "F For You"
Le Youth "Dance With Me"
Paloma Faith "Can't Rely On You"
Pixie Lott "Nasty"
Sam Smith "Money On My Mind"
Neon Trees "Sleeping With A Friend"
Jennifer Hudson ft. T.I "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)"
Aloe Blacc "The Man"
Busta Rhymes ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Q-Tip "Thank You"
Kylie Minogue "Into The Blue"
Zedd ft. Matthew Koma & Miryam Brant "Find You"
David Guetta ft. Skylar Grey "Shot Me Down"
Colbie Caillat "Hold On"
Lea Michelle "Cannonball"
Lana Del Rey "Once Upon A Dream"
One Direction "Midnight Memories"
Austin Mahone ft. Pitbull "Mmm Yeah"
Little Mix "Word Up!"
Idina Menzel "Let It Go"
American Authors "Best Day Of My Life"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario